Clothes Steamer in Grand Floridian Villas?

kelvarnsen5

Original Poster
Hi all! My wife and I will be staying in a 1-bedroom villa at the Grand Floridian in a few weeks and we were wondering if the room will have a handheld clothes steamer in it? It looks like the new Resort Studios in Big Pine Key have them (a few of the photo tours we’ve seen of these rooms show a steamer in one of the closets). We weren’t sure if this was just a feature of the new rooms or something all GFV units have. We have a few nice dinners planned for this trip (including Victoria and Albert’s), so having a steamer in the room would be a big plus.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help!

nickys

Premium Member
Hi all! My wife and I will be staying in a 1-bedroom villa at the Grand Floridian in a few weeks and we were wondering if the room will have a handheld clothes steamer in it? It looks like the new Resort Studios in Big Pine Key have them (a few of the photo tours we’ve seen of these rooms show a steamer in one of the closets). We weren’t sure if this was just a feature of the new rooms or something all GFV units have. We have a few nice dinners planned for this trip (including Victoria and Albert’s), so having a steamer in the room would be a big plus.

According to the DVC website, whilst the new Resort Studios have a hand held steamer, the villas still have an iron and ironing board.

I guess in the refurbishment they could have replaced them with steamers, but I haven’t heard such reports.

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member

image.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom