The Edison at Disney Springs adds new porthole-for-two cocktail experience

JIMINYCR

I'm not a drinker but occasionally will enjoy a drink, something nice when I'm out on a special occasion. The cost for this is higher than other drinks served at Disney spots, and less than others depending on whats ordered. On vacation, at Disney, I'd spend that one time. I've certainly been to other restaurants in NY city and other places that have charged much more on a cocktail.

I'm not a drinker but occasionally will enjoy a drink, something nice when I'm out on a special occasion. The cost for this is higher than other drinks served at Disney spots, and less than others depending on whats ordered. On vacation, at Disney, I'd spend that one time. I've certainly been to other restaurants in NY city and other places that have charged much more on a cocktail.

Bemelman’s Bar at the Carlyle Hotel (expensive cocktails in NY) are $15-$20.
Please share your experience with $27.50 cocktails in NY. Thanks.

There are plenty of places in nyc with way more expensive drinks than that. Just one example is the penthouse at the Gansevoort hotel. 45$ for a rum and coke.

Gansevoort just re-opened. Roof top drinks with top shelf liquors, exotic juices, garnishes= fancy cocktails top out at $27.

$45 for a rum and coke not happening.. Hope you enjoyed the gorgeous rooftop pool!

Phonedave

Not sure how much flavor infusion is happening if they put them together just before service. Or maybe they make them up ahead of time.

Cinnamon sticks take FOREVER to infuse into cold beverages.

Seems a little gimmicky to me. But the Edison does have some good drinks.

monorail81

Not sure how much flavor infusion is happening if they put them together just before service. Or maybe they make them up ahead of time.

Cinnamon sticks take FOREVER to infuse into cold beverages.

Seems a little gimmicky to me. But the Edison does have some good drinks.
I’m guessing they are using pre-infused liquor And pouring it into the pretty service vessels.

Phonedave

Gansevoort just re-opened. Roof top drinks with top shelf liquors, exotic juices, garnishes= fancy cocktails top out at $27.

$45 for a rum and coke not happening.. Hope you enjoyed the gorgeous rooftop pool!

Just ate at a place in NJ where a bourbon (Basil Hadeyn's) was $32 (I passed). All things are possible.

There are plenty of more reasonable places. But there are places out there that charge those sort of prices.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom