Cicis pizza.... dreamfinder?

ppete1975

Original Poster
Confirmed- CICIS will be the new sponsor for Imagination. New ride will bring back classic themes including dreamfinder
(eating pizza)
and his ship loaded down with pizza. Will include a CICIS pizza buffet at the exit at 30 dollars per person.

LOL I WISH... highly doubt theyd have the budget even if they wanted to

Todd H

Disney fans everywhere...

leo-pointing.jpg

Virtual Toad

And the tagline for the commercial on YouTube reads: "If you can dream it, we can make it!"
Purely coincidental. Really! ;) :angelic: ETA: Apparently used on their website as well:

endless-pizzabilities2.png

BTW, the music from the spot is driving me crazy. Anyone else know where it's been used before?? I can picture two people having a conversation before some sort of parade or sporting event or festival or race. But I can't for the life of me figure out if it's from a movie or theme park attraction or something else. Help!

Last edited:

Beacon Joe

LOL. That's pretty obvious. Wonder how long it will take until Disney sends out its lawyers.

Cici Pizza is truly for the consumer desperate for pizza , one of the most tasteless pizzas in operation.

If you think they're bad, you've never tried Mazzio's. Similar type of pizza buffet place, but while my kids would eat Cicis just fine, Mazzio's holds the honor of being the first - and only - pizza they (or I) ever refused to eat. "There's no way a pizza is so bad you can't eat it," I said. Then I tried it. Wow.

VJ

BTW, the music from the spot is driving me crazy. Anyone else know where it's been used before?? I can picture two people having a conversation before some sort of parade or sporting event or festival or race. But I can't for the life of me figure out if it's from a movie or theme park attraction or something else. Help!
Radetsky March, featured in EPCOT Center's first nighttime spectacular, La Carnaval De Lumiere.

Whoever put this spot together either accidentally came up with a handful of Epcot references (unlikely) or knew exactly what they were doing (very likely).

Beacon Joe

Radestky March, featured in EPCOT Center's first nighttime spectacular, La Carnaval De Lumiere.

Whoever put this spot together either accidentally came up with a handful of Epcot references (unlikely) or knew exactly what they were doing (very likely).

I hope the next ads in the campaign use Tchaikovsy's "Sleeping Beauty Waltz" or "Magic Castle in the Kingdom of Sweets." :D

Disstevefan1

hmmmmm..... https://www.ispot.tv/ad/bQUh/cicis-pizza-endless-pizzabilities-turbulence
I am in no way saying its dream finder or even his air ship ... but...
I love it!
That’s so close to dreamfinder to me, it is dreamfinder!
Let’s see how fast big bad Disney shuts this down.

I have fond memories of Cicis… it was tradition to go straight to Cicis after landing in Orlando for our WDW vacation.

And in Cicis case, it’s about quantity, not so much about quality, but I still loved it. I ate till I got dizzy, but I loved it. 👍

brb1006

I love it!
That’s so close to dreamfinder to me, it is dreamfinder!
Let’s see how fast big bad Disney shuts this down.

I have fond memories of Cicis… it was tradition to go straight to Cicis after landing in Orlando for our WDW vacation.

And in Cicis case, it’s about quantity, not so much about quality, but I still loved it. I ate till I got dizzy, but I loved it. 👍
The only thing missing is a Chef Dragon.

JoeCamel

If Disney legal isn’t already all over this like flies on stink, I’d be very surprised.

And yes, Cici’s is bad. My elementary school cafeteria “pizza”, from way back in the day, was appreciably better…!!!!! :hilarious:
I don't know how big of stick they have, Cicis filed for Chapter 11 protection in April of '21. Maybe they can get some 2fer coupons or something

mysto

And yes, Cici’s is bad. My elementary school cafeteria “pizza”, from way back in the day, was appreciably better…!!!!! :hilarious:

Primary school pizza wasn't great, but, if I bought a buttered hardroll and put the pizza in it I LOVED it. Has anyone tried cicis slathered in butter on a roll? I'm soliciting reports.

JoeCamel

Primary school pizza wasn't great, but, if I bought a buttered hardroll and put the pizza in it I LOVED it. Has anyone tried cicis slathered in butter on a roll? I'm soliciting reports.
Sorry one and done here as another posted it's tastless and I think skinny? Dough and paste but not much of either

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom