News Walt Disney World's iconic Twilight Zone Tower of Terror billboard to be permanently removed

StarshipDisney

Oh my a bit dramatic aren’t we?? Disney always has a method to their madness and always seems to work out just fine.

I doubt this time around. Chapek is doing horrible and permanent damage to the Disney brand that I believe will never be undone. I am already planning our 2023 trip for Universal and Seaworld. Need to visit NASA someday. Disney is going downhill with no end in sight.

FettFan

Get ready for a "surprise" announcement at D23 that Sunset Blvd at the Hollywood Studios will be rethemed to Marvel Blvd/Avengers Campus...Rock 'n Roller Coaster = Iron Man (same as what Paris has) and Tower of Terror = something else Marvel...not a knockoff of DCA's Guardians. Plus, another horrible Spider Man Web Slinger.

Like someone said, Twilight Zone licensing rights are unnecessary and Aerosmith is so irrelevant...and Marvel fits with the Studios theme.
Lol. Aged like milk.

FettFan

I doubt this time around. Chapek is doing horrible and permanent damage to the Disney brand that I believe will never be undone. I am already planning our 2023 trip for Universal and Seaworld. Need to visit NASA someday. Disney is going downhill with no end in sight.

Aye. Mardi Gras 2023 will be my absolutely last Disney trip with the current regime in place. I’m just hoping that Splash will be open for a few more farewell rides.

I don’t even particularly *want* to go, and only consented because of other circumstances. I’ve floated ideas for everything from Dollywood to Noah’s Ark.

Anyway, D’Amaro and Chapek are running the parks into the blooming ground.

FettFan

If I had a budget to, I would def check out some parks overseas like PhantasiaLand or Europa in Germany

Shoot, with the way Disney is nickel-and-diming guests, Europe or Asia might actually be more cost-effective.

GF and I are actually planning for the UK in either 2024 or 2025.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom