News More Character Dining to Return at Walt Disney World

John park hopper

Who remembers the Garden Grill when it was originally The Good Turn Restaurant . If you ate there how does it compare to the Garden Grill
809e6580.jpg
Have eaten at both over the years and hands down the Good Turn was much better IMO

James J

In the Parks
No
Who remembers the Garden Grill when it was originally The Good Turn Restaurant . If you ate there how does it compare to the Garden Grill View attachment 712856 Have eaten at both over the years and hands down the Good Turn was much better IMO
It's been nearly 30 years since the name changed, so that's an incredibly hard comparison to make in all the time that has passed. I was on my first WDW trip just before the change to Garden Grill - I was two years old 🤣

MagicHappens1971

Nothing new here, but how long will they leave the webpage up unchanged:

View attachment 738636

Is this dead? Maybe waiting for the rest of the Boardwalk makeover to be complete (Cake Bake Shop, Blue Ribbon, etc, boardwalk?
It’s strange that they haven’t brought this back as Trattoria almost always has open reservations for breakfast, this could help remedy that issue.

This breakfast was fun, I did it once.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
It’s strange that they haven’t brought this back as Trattoria almost always has open reservations for breakfast, this could help remedy that issue.

Is that really their goal anymore? Doesn’t seem it.

They seem to be fine on running part restaurants on reduced staffing

dreday3

Oh gosh, I hope they don't. Their breakfast menu is so good right now. That breakfast pizza there is one of the best things I've ever had at Disney. I don't want to have to go to a character breakfast to get it.

Elizabeth Swann

Premium Member
In the Parks
No
Oh gosh, I hope they don't. Their breakfast menu is so good right now. That breakfast pizza there is one of the best things I've ever had at Disney. I don't want to have to go to a character breakfast to get it.
If it comes back like it was before Covid then you would still be able to get in as only half the place was the character breakfast and the other half you could go in and order off the menu.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom