Aloha Isle

Clamman73

I’m gonna guess, there would be a bunch of people ordering, but if they have orders prepped for pickup like a float, it’s sitting there melting (especially this time of year). And with a bunch of orders and dealing with humans, it becomes a bit chaotic at the pickup window.

WorldExplorer

I’m gonna guess, there would be a bunch of people ordering, but if they have orders prepped for pickup like a float, it’s sitting there melting (especially this time of year). And with a bunch of orders and dealing with humans, it becomes a bit chaotic at the pickup window.
Probably not. Based on prior experience, Aloha Isle's mobile order is kind of different, in that it's more a go ahead to get in a short line, and the person makes your order once they confirm you're actually there.

It seemed to be working out fine whenever I went.

Maybe they got too many complaints of the "I mobile ordered; why do I need to get in this line now?" variety.

DisneyDreamer08

Original Poster
That’s a good guess! I only used mobile order there once and I honestly can’t remember if my order was pre-made before I got to the window.
Probably not. Based on prior experience, Aloha Isle's mobile order is kind of different, in that it's more a go ahead to get in a short line, and the person makes your order once they confirm you're actually there.

It seemed to be working out fine whenever I went.

Maybe they got too many complaints of the "I mobile ordered; why do I need to get in this line now?" variety.
This makes sense! I mobile ordered there back in February and when I arrived, they were not taking any walk up orders. It was mobile order or nothing. I did end up waiting in line for about 10 minutes. So maybe the location is just too small to do both.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom