News Disney's own survey is a list of Walt Disney World's 50-anniversary shortcomings

Which reasons best describe why you felt the 50th anniversary was below your expectations?

• The celebration didn't celebrate "classic Disney" and lacked nostalgia

Votes: 356 81.1%
  • Crowds made it difficult to enjoy the celebration

Votes: 153 34.9%
  • The décor was limited

Votes: 167 38.0%
  • Commemorative entertainment for the celebration was limited (stage shows, parades, etc.)

Votes: 259 59.0%
  • It was not special enough for a 50th-anniversary celebration

Votes: 349 79.5%
  • The 50th-anniversary merchandise I wanted was unavailable

Votes: 89 20.3%
  • The fireworks shows/nighttime spectaculars were not as good as previous shows

Votes: 323 73.6%
  • The fireworks shows/nighttime spectaculars didn't celebrate the 50th

Votes: 293 66.7%
  • It was difficult to find the special food and beverage offerings

Votes: 46 10.5%
  • It was not as good as other Disney celebrations

Votes: 272 62.0%

• Total voters

LSLS

Snake River Expedition was the new ride. I know people wanted their 500ft RMC aquatrax but SRE is a solid family ride. And considering they're doubling down on family experiences, people probably won't be happy for a bit.

Anyways, I'll drop the Cedar Fair stuff and let the thread go back to how crap the WDW 50th is.

Very true, and honestly SORELY needed at CP, but yeah, guess I should have prefaced with a roller coaster. It does feel like CP is overdue for one, so I get why people thought some sort of record breaker would be on tap here for that reason alone. BUT, that's a small complaint to me with how well they did everything else for that anniversary. I highly doubt they need to put out a survey asking what failed for customers.

Brenthodge

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom