How much $$ for Thanksgiving 2022?

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
In 2019 a week-long trip to WDW staying for 4 at a deluxe cost me $10K, how much would it be this year? Trying to decide if it is worth going back again during this time of the year.

Just doing a quick search at the Poly, Contemporary, and Grand Floridian I dont think you'll currently find any availability. Theres some in AKL.

Upvote 0

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Austin Powers Doctor Evil GIF

Upvote 0

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
I don't think anyone can answer that for you, but the tool on the website can!

It's going to depend on what hotel, what dates, what parks you want to visit, if you want to park hop or add genie plus or water parks, if you need a rental car, etc. Use the online tool to make a vacation package for three different hotels and compare the prices in your cart. Then you can just delete the ones you don't like.

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

As others have said, the cost of a trip varies depending on how you want to frame your trip. Deluxe will be eating up a lot more of your budget so if you are being anxious about the raise in price from when you went last, consider a moderate stay. Weve done both and going moderate is a big savings with very little difference in what you get. Deluxe or moderate stays in 2022, youre going to find you will need to have a bigger budget to work off of. Thanksgiving week usually finds room rates climbing anywhere from 30 - 60 % higher depending on the resort.

Upvote 0

Tom 55

I spent more than 10K on my last trip in September 2021. I took a number of people that had not been to Disney recently or at all. With all the changes because of Covid there were so many things closed. Not to mention no fast pass no Disney dinning. I felt I spent a lot of money for say 80% of a " normal " Disney vacation. Some things have opened up since. Still no train, no Story Time with Bell, no Tinkerbell and Arial meet and greets. Very limited meals with characters and many more.
This September I am looking to spend 5K or less.

Upvote 0

yensid1967

For a 3 STAR Off site hotel(NOT A DUMP, but not the Ritz!), 4-4 Day Disney Tickets, Hotel(Rosen LBV), Rental Car(MCO-AVIS) and Amtrak the cost is only $4594.38 ROUGHLY! If you are flying then you'll have to figure whatever way you travel into the price!

Rosen Lake Buena Vista: 2 Queen Beds, Pillow top Mattress, microwave, frig, coffee maker, 2 heated pools, splash pad for kids, game room 24 hr deli, convenience store, Bar/Grille, business center, 24 hr security, FREE PARKING! Within walking of many restaurants!

Upvote 0

kalel8145

How does everyone feel about the Disney Springs resorts for a short 4 or 5 day trip? Worth it? We stayed in one a long time ago, but the hotel (Grovsner) is something else now.

Upvote 0

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
As others have said, the cost of a trip varies depending on how you want to frame your trip. Deluxe will be eating up a lot more of your budget so if you are being anxious about the raise in price from when you went last, consider a moderate stay. Weve done both and going moderate is a big savings with very little difference in what you get. Deluxe or moderate stays in 2022, youre going to find you will need to have a bigger budget to work off of. Thanksgiving week usually finds room rates climbing anywhere from 30 - 60 % higher depending on the resort.
You mean a “moderate” that starts at $360 +13% a night for that week?

Big time savings for exterior entry and food court.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom