News Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind Virtual Queue and Lightning Lane status

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster

Disney announces queue options for EPCOT's 'Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind' rollercoaster​

Pricing set for Lightning Lane access at EPCOT's new rollercoaster 'Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind'​

Last edited:

yensidtlaw1969

Disney announces queue options for EPCOT's 'Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind' rollercoaster​

disgusted new girl GIF

Anteater

Not really a lottery at all, as the article calls it. It's more of a Fast Finger Furious exercise. I think it would really be better if one could put a virtual ticket in MDE and have the selections made randomly at a certain time.

The only ride that will have more demand and less supply will be TRON. I'd love to listen in on the guest relations phone lines when that thing opens!

yensid1967

If the past few months/years showed any indication of what they would charge for LL for this attraction...I am betting that IT WILL BE THE HIGHEST, followed by Ton when it opens...just for the fact that they have been long-anticipated rides and guests will pay to ride!

I could see them charging $25+ for Guardians and Tron, when they open!

Last edited:
Does anyone know how this works in terms of having a park reservation / hopper? Would I be able to try for a virtual spot if my reservation is for an MK day? Since I have a park hopper I would assume I could? But then I would need to get a time after 2pm? Never done this before (and not sure I’ll even need to as I don’t go until November).

DCBaker

Premium Member
Does anyone know how this works in terms of having a park reservation / hopper? Would I be able to try for a virtual spot if my reservation is for an MK day? Since I have a park hopper I would assume I could? But then I would need to get a time after 2pm? Never done this before (and not sure I’ll even need to as I don’t go until November).

You'll need an EPCOT reservation for the Virtual Queue.

“Guests visiting from another theme park using an Annual Pass or the Park Hopper option may not be able to join the virtual queue in a park where they do not have a Disney Park Pass reservation. In order to request access to a virtual queue during Park Hopper hours, a Guest must be inside the theme park where the virtual queue will be used.”

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
TwentytwentydoIhearTwentyonetwentyonetwentyonetwentytwodoiheartwentyfivetwentyfivetwentyfivewe'reattwentyfivedoIhearthirtythirtythirty...

doctornick

Yay another attraction that a large swath of paying guests wont be able to enjoy. Sign me up for Disney's next customer service webinar.

Is that really any different from virtually any other ride? Stuff like the Boarding Groups and ILL just impact who gets to be the people riding, not the overall capacity. Even with a straight standby line, only some "paying guests" would be able to ride

Last edited:

Touchdown

Is that really any different from virtually any other ride? Stuff like the Boarding Groups and ILL just impact who gets to be the people riding, not the overall capacity. Even with a straight standby line only, some "paying guests" would be able to ride
You have a choice though, you don’t have to get in a six hour line but you could if it was important to you. VQ eliminates your choice.

mightynine

So does that mean we can book a VQ AND buy an ILL in one day?
Sure. One doesn't preclude the other.

I did that for Rat - bought an ILL (the only one I've ever purchased) because I missed the morning VQ and then joined the afternoon VQ when it opened. Just depends on if they do two VQ drops for Guardians.

If there's just one VQ drop, it's possible that trying to get into it rather than an ILL would mean the ILLs will sell out before you could get one. Vice versa, jumping into the ILL fight would mean joining the VQ with a group number unlikely to be reached.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom