News Disney PhotoPass offering 4 new Star Wars photo ops on May 4th at Disney's Hollywood Studios

Stupido

Am I the only one who thinks these sorts of things are lame now? It used to be fun to have Simba added to a picture. Once. 15 years ago.
I think it only hurts that the quality hasn't gotten any better in those 15 years either. As a Visual Designer, it's shocking how poorly these are done. It's like they're having interns design them with zero feedback or critiques.

But if people want to wait in lines for these over attractions, that's totally cool with me!

kalel8145

I like the Boba Fett one and the blaster deflection one. Although the lady looks very calm and collected for being in a blaster vs lightsaber fight. She is one with the force.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
I think it only hurts that the quality hasn't gotten any better in those 15 years either. As a Visual Designer, it's shocking how poorly these are done. It's like they're having interns design them with zero feedback or critiques.

But if people want to wait in lines for these over attractions, that's totally cool with me!

Sadly, I'd think the number of people waiting for a photo like this wouldn't make more than a minute or two difference in ride lines.

In 2005, they were kind of a novelty and cool. In 2022, this smells like cheap and unimaginative repetitiveness.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
I like the Boba Fett one and the blaster deflection one. Although the lady looks very calm and collected for being in a blaster vs lightsaber fight. She is one with the force.

Honest question - Is there anything at WDW that you don't like right now?

kalel8145

Honest question - Is there anything at WDW that you don't like right now?
Not big on the spring rolls in MK. I know people like them, but the cheeseburger ones just taste like pickles to me. 🤷‍♂️
I don't like the popcorn mix stuff in Batuu.
I absolutely hate that Magical Express is gone. This one really burns me.
I'm disappointed the dining plans aren't back.
Jury is out on Genie +.. This will be my first time using it, so no frame of reference yet
Oh and the Plain White Ts are playing the Garden Rocks Concert Series while I'm there. Wish it was The Commodores. Just didn't line up with my availability to take the trip.

Kevin_W

Am I the only one who thinks these sorts of things are lame now? It used to be fun to have Simba added to a picture. Once. 15 years ago.

Agreed. I have very poor photoshop skills and I could do as well as these. But that said - they don't hurt anything or take anything away form the parks, so if people like them then great.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom