New Disney Visa Cardmember discounts as high as 40% for Walt Disney World Resort hotels stays beginning August 2022

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
@Sirwalterraleigh is this a hint that people are running out of travel credits? I remember you mentioning bookings were looking light this summer.
Just what I’ve heard from a few contacts.

Bookings still seem to be somewhat light. May crowd reports will be interesting.

There’s some economic factors that are traditionally “bad” for travel as well. Inflation is bad for both auto travel and Airline travel. The news putting on everyday that everything costs a fortune doesn’t help much either.

castlecake2.0

Bookings still seem to be somewhat light. May crowd reports will be interesting.

There’s some economic factors that are traditionally “bad” for travel as well. Inflation is bad for both auto travel and Airline travel. The news putting on everyday that everything costs a fortune doesn’t help much either.
Maybe my pass will finally be unblocked! ;)

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
…and just like the devil heard me…I see they’re pushing the discount levels higher for the late summer.

That’s an indication that “normal” - whatever that is - is trending.

Still at a lot higher price. Let’s see if there’s enough frivolous cash to handle their new fees and pricing as the cost of meat, dairy, and about a billion other things climbs 50%??

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
This card used to have a great discount windows, particularly in January and February. Used to get 35% off the Yacht Club fairly consistently up until 3 years ago. This 3 week window during Florida's warmest season is a bit of a slap in the face to me but at least there is the Disney + discount?

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
This card used to have a great discount windows, particularly in January and February. Used to get 35% off the Yacht Club fairly consistently up until 3 years ago. This 3 week window during Florida's warmest season is a bit of a slap in the face to me but at least there is the Disney + discount?
Considering they want no discounts and bi-annual price increases…this is trending favorably and it tells you something…at least

G00fyDad

I hope they stay light through the summer. Maybe that will push Disney to open up October for discounts during our week. We always seem to choose the week during October that they offer no discounts.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom