News Jeff Vahle announces 'Cast Member EARidescent Evenings' coming to Walt Disney World this summer

RETLAW

Think out of the box and make it happen if you want to attend. A poster already remarked some would already find fault.
I am not finding fault in what WDW is trying to offer us. I am very thankful that they are even thinking about us at this point. I was just responding to the post that says we should do it on our days off. Which a lot of us do not get at the moment and havent since reopening.

Lilofan

I am not finding fault in what WDW is trying to offer us. I am very thankful that they are even thinking about us at this point. I was just responding to the post that says we should do it on our days off. Which a lot of us do not get at the moment and havent since reopening.
Is that an issue one may need to attend the private cast event on one's day off? Doesn't sound like it to me. If I was working there I would look forward to attend the event after my shift, switch a shift then attend or on my day off, however some may not feel that way. Have you tried speaking with your boss about your concern?

Last edited:

nickys

Premium Member
A lot of us are working 6 and 7 days a week, and can not get a day off. How do you suggest we attend the event then?
The events have only just been announced. Once more details come out, hopefully all CMs will be able to attend.

I assume shifts can be changed around. After all, when a CM reaches a milestone year and goes to one of the recognition events then I’m guessing they are permitted to actually attend as a guest not on shift?

Maybe wait until you find out more and then raise it with your manager.

EPCOT-O.G.

When do these events typically happen? We've locked in our trip in early August and kind of committed to which day, and which park, we visit.

MagicHappens1971

This is great to see!
The down side is if the Cast Member chooses to eat or buy anything in the parks, the last of their disposable income paid to them by the mouse, goes back to the mouse :)

Maybe their +1 can treat the cast member to food or merch since they are getting into the park for free :)
There will be snacks & drinks for free

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom