News Walt Disney World Transportation and Ticket Center bus stops get a refurbishment

Club Cooloholic

I feel like the TTC is constantly getting refurbished. I was there just a few years ago and remember them starting construction at 7am not far from my room at the Poly. Relaxing south seas vibe it was not.

Movielover

I feel like the TTC is constantly getting refurbished. I was there just a few years ago and remember them starting construction at 7am not far from my room at the Poly. Relaxing south seas vibe it was not.
They were just setting a time and place of the south seas...

Just turns out that time and place was the Solomon Islands 1942...

1649514447229.png

;)

Andrew25

With the nearby road construction work nearly complete now, what's the chance we get a refurbishment to the TTC soon? It's severely outdated and looks abandoned with all the ticket booths empty. Removing some of the ticket booths, adding new color schemes, etc. could make it a much better first impression for lots of guests.

castlecake2.0

With the nearby road construction work nearly complete now, what's the chance we get a refurbishment to the TTC soon? It's severely outdated and looks abandoned with all the ticket booths empty. Removing some of the ticket booths, adding new color schemes, etc. could make it a much better first impression for lots of guests.
Those ticket booths are all needed during busy times, but they could use a facelift.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom