is the Keys To The Kingdom tour out of commission?

Peter Venkman

Original Poster
there seems to be no times available all the way to June where it hits the 60 day out limit. I know it's popular but a few weeks ago I was checking dates and there was plenty of open spots but now everything comes up no availability.

Gillyanne

I can't speak to what availability they have in June, but my BFF and her DH did it for their anniversary trip a little over a week ago. I don't remember how far in advance or how much stalking she had to do to get it, there may have been a lot of stalking.

nickys

Premium Member
Since you can book it at 60+10 / length of stay like dining, it’s likely just booked out. I know people who have it booked in the next few weeks.

Peter Venkman

Original Poster
But you can book it. It’s just sold out for the dates that @Peter Venkman wants.

I can’t book Space 220 for next week. It definitely still exists though.
actually I'm not close enough to the date to book it just yet, but it's nearing that time. I've been going to the website every morning when I get up around 6 or so for the 60 day out window availability to check as each new day becomes posted so I know what gives me the best chance of getting the reservation when I'm eligible. (I'm not sure what time they post it...I figured 6 since I think that's when dining reservations open...or is it 7?) today was the first day I was able to find any availability.......only for 1 person in the 8 AM slot on June 7th.

nickys

Premium Member
actually I'm not close enough to the date to book it just yet, but it's nearing that time. I've been going to the website every morning when I get up around 6 or so for the 60 day out window availability to check as each new day becomes posted so I know what gives me the best chance of getting the reservation when I'm eligible. (I'm not sure what time they post it...I figured 6 since I think that's when dining reservations open...or is it 7?) today was the first day I was able to find any availability.......only for 1 person in the 8 AM slot on June 7th.
So you’re checking for 60 days out each day? Are you staying onsite? If so you can book this at 60 days out from check-in date for the length of stay (up to 10) which is probably why you’re not seeing availability.

arich35

So you’re checking for 60 days out each day? Are you staying onsite? If so you can book this at 60 days out from check-in date for the length of stay (up to 10) which is probably why you’re not seeing availability.
So do you think there is no way to get it exactly 60 days out? We are staying offsite

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom