News Walt Disney World Resort and Coca-Cola collectible bottles for the 50th Anniversary Celebration

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster

Disstevefan1

YaY! More useless stuff to buy that will be thrown away after I die then be sent back to China as raw material to make new and different useless stuff to buy at WDW for someone else to buy and throw away and so on.

This is the circle of life 😀

And yes, I have three of those cool Coke bottles that look like detonators from Galaxy’s Edge 😀

Gringrinngghost

I think they did, it's just that the special edition of Diet Coke is self aware enough to be invisible, sending the message that "you don't really want to drink this". I hear the price is about the same as the other bottles, but it's hard to find, no seriously, they're still looking for them in the stock room.
I had no problem today in Pandora at DAK.
36FB15F0-6F14-4F70-BB19-0CCADBB07178.jpeg

Moth

Are these plastic or glass bottles? If they're just crappy plastic bottles I won't be too interested.

TikibirdLand

Gotta have some place to use the recycled plastic. That's why the label is red; so they can use any colored plastic.

At least the budwiser ones I've seen are aluminum. Very cool how they're spinning aluminum now-a-days to create these shapes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom