Cultural Representatives Returning to EPCOT This Summer

tpoly88

"We can't find enough people in the US who want to work, so we are going to have to start brining them in from other countries"
I was told by a server this weekend while at the F&G festival that they are being told the cultural workers are coming back and as a result you will be replaced come august. kind of discouraging.. i want the people from each country to be there. Beatrice from Iowa serving a glass of Bordeaux i agree doesn't fell the same. BTW leave the Jersey people be! bet its a more colorful dinning experience!

castlecake2.0

Original Poster
I was told by a server this weekend while at the F&G festival that they are being told the cultural workers are coming back and as a result you will be replaced come august. kind of discouraging.. i want the people from each country to be there. Beatrice from Iowa serving a glass of Bordeaux i agree doesn't fell the same. BTW leave the Jersey people be! bet its a more colorful dinning experience!
For Disney owned and operated locations current cast there will be reassigned to other locations, this should especially help restaurants that still aren’t open 7 days a week. This will be done in phases over the next year. No Disney cast will lose their job. Not sure what the plan for third party locations is going forward though as they work for different companies and will have different policies. Just for reference:

100% Disney
Norway, Germany, American Adventure, Morocco, United Kingdom, Canada

Disney Merch and attractions only
Mexico, Italy, France

Attraction only
China

Everything else is third party, so not sure what plan is in place for them

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
For Disney owned and operated locations current cast there will be reassigned to other locations, this should especially help restaurants that still aren’t open 7 days a week. This will be done in phases over the next year. No Disney cast will lose their job. Not sure what the plan for third party locations is going forward though as they work for different companies and will have different policies. Just for reference:

100% Disney
Norway, Germany, American Adventure, Morocco, United Kingdom, Canada

Disney Merch and attractions only
Mexico, Italy, France

Attraction only
China

Everything else is third party, so not sure what plan is in place for them

More CMs can only be a win-win for consumers.

danlb_2000

Premium Member

That's find as long as they are being re-assigned, since Disney is clearly still understaffed. As a Jersey person I completely agree. 50's Prime Time should only be staffed by former NJ diner waitresses. :)

CaptainAmerica

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom