News H2O Glow After Hours Event returns to Walt Disney World's Typhoon Lagoon water park for summer 2022

Indy_UK

I think we are going to give this a try in August as I think it sounds pretty cool.

I’m guessing the DVC discount will extend to Blue card members only and not resale?

Is it normal they include free soda and popcorn? I’ve not heard it mentioned before at the previous events they held?

WorldExplorer

A DJ near the wave pool kills my enthusiasm faster than I thought possible. Nothing, to me, ever seems to be made better by the addition of random, super loud music.

Which is good, I guess. The price raise when there's inevitably going to be less there to do (either no or distanced characters) also dampens the mood pretty badly.

The Colonel

A DJ near the wave pool kills my enthusiasm faster than I thought possible. Nothing, to me, ever seems to be made better by the addition of random, super loud music.

Which is good, I guess. The price raise when there's inevitably going to be less there to do (either no or distanced characters) also dampens the mood pretty badly.
its not even the music as much as the endless DJ chatter; TYPHOON LAGOON ARE WE GONNA PARTY, LET ME HEAR YOOOOUUUUUU

We did it a couple of years ago, before the plague obviously. It was OK at best. Empty wave pool and no wait for slides.

Virtual Toad

Would love to enjoy the atmosphere of TL at night, but without the tacky DJ nonsense. Too bad they don’t extend the operating hours in the summer to 10p or so. Of course that would cost Disney more so it’ll most likely never happen.😕

ETA: Bringing back water park APs would be nice too. In the meantime we’ll be enjoying Volcano Bay.

Lilofan

Lighting effects a DJ popcorn soda and a character or two for $75 dollars. I’ll pass.
During GayDays Orlando in the first week of June 2022, Typhoon Lagoon is hosting 8pm-2am event open to all one evening , DJs, entire park open and optional all u can drink VIP package. That is a better deal than $75 for 2 hours.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom