New menu at Marketplace Snacks as Dole Whips move to the new 'Swirls on the Water'

jasminethecat

bubble waffles - seems like disney bought several specialty toasters like the ones used to make similar-looking grilled cheese for the galactic starcruiser lunch menu, served with a tomato soup. I would imagine the texture would be pleasing, with a better mix of chewy and crunchy parts to the waffle. I saw that on a disney food blog...

1647271807221.png

Club Cooloholic

bubble waffles - seems like disney bought several specialty toasters like the ones used to make similar-looking grilled cheese for the galactic starcruiser lunch menu, served with a tomato soup. I would imagine the texture would be pleasing, with a better mix of chewy and crunchy parts to the waffle. I saw that on a disney food blog...

View attachment 627027
It's all bright colored balloons in food form. They sure look interesting.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
There is a similar ice cream shop about 15 minutes from our house. Surprisingly, the prices are only $1-2 less locally than what’s displayed at Springs. I think we paid $28 for 4 waffles last summer.

oogie boogie man

I'm alright with the new menu and bubble waffles, but the names they are coming up with lately are pretty bad. I thought Aristocrepes was good the way it was. Swirls on the Water??? What are they thinking???

It's made me have to use 3 question marks multiple times for this post.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom