Disney’s Q1 FY22 Earnings Results Webcast

MagicHappens1971

I can’t remember what thread we were discussing this in but I’ve been to Disney 2-5 times a month since October and I have not seen crowd levels as high as they are today since pre-covid. Wait times are astronomical as well are waits for food & beverage, at least at MK. I’m heading to HS & Epcot later so I’ll see if the same pans out there

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
I can’t remember what thread we were discussing this in but I’ve been to Disney 2-5 times a month since October and I have not seen crowd levels as high as they are today since pre-covid. Wait times are astronomical as well are waits for food & beverage, at least at MK. I’m heading to HS & Epcot later so I’ll see if the same pans out there
Seems it’s a “game of staffing”…they’re challenging for the iron throne

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
BoA has a $191/share target for DIS. Why? An excerpt from a BoA analyst:

“Disney was able to implement multiple technology enhancements thanks to park closures - which will lead to "increased capacity, decreased employee headcount and increased margins."”

That says all anyone needs to know about the direction of the parks. They look to please their Wall Street masters, nothing else matters anymore.

I’m curious what “technology enhancement” added capacity to the parks, though. 🧐🤨🤔

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom