Magical Express returning to MCO

MDB12

Hi everyone !

I will be checking out at Grand Floridian on 12/25 and head to MCO.
My domestic flight is 4pm but I have a dining reservation at Epcot at 11:55 am.

I assume I will receive transportation notice with around 1pm departure time but I don't think I can make it.

I wonder how often ME is coming to pick up guests and am I able to catch the next bus?

Thank you !

Vegas Disney Fan

I’d either change your reservation or plan on an Uber, even if you managed to get on a later bus (not guaranteed) I think you’d be lucky to make it to the airport on time. You probably won’t make it back to GF until 1:30 at the earliest, that gets you to the airport around 2:30 at the earliest… that’s cutting it really close, if there’s a security line you’re probably not making your flight.

Upvote 0

MDB12

Original Poster
I’d either change your reservation or plan on an Uber, even if you managed to get on a later bus (not guaranteed) I think you’d be lucky to make it to the airport on time. You probably won’t make it back to GF until 1:30 at the earliest, that gets you to the airport around 2:30 at the earliest… that’s cutting it really close, if there’s a security line you’re probably not making your flight.

I have been trying to change the dining reservation on 25th but so far unsuccessful😣

As this is my first DW trip and Christmas season, I feel it's very difficult to make a plan well.
I am not sure about road traffic on 25th but I will use Uber.

Thank you for your opinion !

Upvote 0

Sandersfeld

My past experiences is that you have to take the bus your time is assigned to,,and MCO (if thats your airport) can get pretty crazy with long lines

Upvote 0

Plowboy

When we stayed at OKW in October, our pickup to go to MCO was 3-1/2 hours before our flight. We were not the last stop at Disney before going to the airport.

Upvote 0

MDB12

Original Poster
When we stayed at OKW in October, our pickup to go to MCO was 3-1/2 hours before our flight. We were not the last stop at Disney before going to the airport.
3-1/2 hours ! That’s so early ! But I understand make sure everyone need to be dropped off at airport in plenty of time.
Thank you for your reply!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom