News Cavalcades to remain alongside full parades at Magic Kingdom as new 'Disney Adventures Friends Cavalcade' will debut spring 2022

drizgirl

Sure, but man we loved the floatillas when we finally got to see them this October! There are some spots that you can get really close and we watched almost all of them and the characters can actually see you, look right at you and we would do dance moves then they would copy! 🤣 We saw one coming and we ran over, some other couple just ran over to see why we did and then they thanked us because they didn't know about them. The floatillas were one of our favorite trip moments.

But yes, they can look better!
What spots did you enjoy watching from?

dreday3

What spots did you enjoy watching from?

I'm not sure how to describe it, but it was from a walking path in Africa (maybe near Harambe Market?) heading over to Pandora...

Also from same area, but further up, not quite on path (this is a capture from a video of me dancing with them, but I'm sparing you all my amazing dance moves):

donald bridge.jpeg

This is the path I think - just further down from my pic above!

path.jpeg

Last edited:

drizgirl

I'm not sure how to describe it, but it was from a walking path in Africa (maybe near Harambe Market?) heading over to Pandora...

Also from same area, but further up, not quite on path (this is a capture from a video of me dancing with them, but I'm sparing you all my amazing dance moves):

View attachment 602070

This is the path I think - just further down from my pic above!

View attachment 602071
That helps. Thanks!

Andrew M

I actually like not having to stake out a spot or wait in line to see characters. We don’t care about hugging them, but seeing them roll by as we walk to the next ride? Love it!
I completely agree with cavalcades over parades. Hearing the music, waiting for the float to pass by in a minute or two and getting on with your day is so much better than having to stake out a spot before the parade, stay for the entire parade and then being caught in a sea of people afterwards.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom