Recomendations?

Sbk1234

Original Poster
I'm going to have a full day to explore the resorts and Disney Springs, so I figure within that time I'll need to eat a couple of times. My dining tastes are fairly tame, (I like good ol' fashioned American food like burgers, steak, pizza, pasta, and so on) and atmosphere means a lot to me for my dining experience at Disney. Looking only at the resorts and Disney Springs, what would folks recommend as top choices to eat at? I'll be on a bit of a budget, so I need to keep that in mind, as well.

Thoughts?

Figgy1

Premium Member
I would suggest the monorail explore/shop/eat and drink crawl and eat QS at each for DS Cookes or Dublin, Deluxe Burger. I have heard nice things about the Polite Pig but have yet to go. As for good pizza on property you IMHO you won't find any. Slightly more than qs Sanaa at AKL Kindani excellent atmosphere and good food get the bread service and split something if you still have room, WCC in WL. The Fountain in Swalphin is a cute think beaches and cream and has good basic food,

heapster411

Last year on our trip, out of All the restaurants we went to, Polite Pig was the best! We did Olivia's , Whispering Canyon, Yak and Yeti and a couple I can't even remember and the major surprise was the quick service restaurant Polite Pig. It's tasty, quick and inexpensive.

DisDadWoz

Check the happy hour specials at Disney Springs as there are some places like City Works that have discounted apps/drinks to help with your budget.

DisneyDelirious

Super structures are my specialty!
Premium Member
I would suggest the monorail explore/shop/eat and drink crawl and eat QS at each for DS Cookes or Dublin, Deluxe Burger. I have heard nice things about the Polite Pig but have yet to go. As for good pizza on property you IMHO you won't find any. Slightly more than qs Sanaa at AKL Kindani excellent atmosphere and good food get the bread service and split something if you still have room, WCC in WL. The Fountain in Swalphin is a cute think beaches and cream and has good basic food,
You definitely need to try and get over to the Polite Pig when you guys can make it down again. I kept talking about going and walking by smelling it, and finally took the plunge. Good stuff @Figgy1

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom