How many want to visit Space 220 just to ride the elevator?

Nottamus

Yes. Just a walk through tour. Heck, put It in Genie +.

I’d do the same, ride the elevator, look out the window, then go get 15$ fish and chips.

JIMINYCR

I’d like to experience it but not on my next trip… all the seating was full when I tried to book. Watched the lift online and noticed there’s no puke bags available. Interested to see when guests start complaining that they’re dizzy and have issues when they get off. Disney will have to soon include both Orange and Green lifts experiences.😉

Vinnie Mac

I’d like to experience it but not on my next trip… all the seating was full when I tried to book. Watched the lift online and noticed there’s no puke bags available. Interested to see when guests start complaining that they’re dizzy and have issues when they get off. Disney will have to soon include both Orange and Green lifts experiences.😉
Real talk though? An Orange lift experience would lowkey be amazing. Could you imagine them strapping you down to chairs and then the effects of the blast are intensified by like 10 times and you actually feel the G-force and drag of the elevator?

My mom and I HATED the Orange experience for Mission Space but I'd personally be up to do an Orange experience again if it were on the hydrolator 😂.

JohnD

Elevator and watching the space scenes in the window. I suppose I should order something to be a paying customer. I'd rather order food from the lounge than the prix fixe menu for sit down service.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom