News Disney is casting Disney Villains for a mysterious special event in Central Florida during October

monothingie

Proxy War 2024: Never Forget
Premium Member
Didn't they do some type of Halloween or Pirates event at one of the Contemporary ball rooms which had characters and an upcharge?

What's odd is that for the theme parks events with characters, they usually use some type of pre-recorded voice over and the characters are lip-syncing. This sounds like a meet and greet type event.

Namaari

I thought that was a typo and it's supposed to be Kronk from Emperor's New Groove?
Yeah, I think it's a typo. Though I never really viewed Kronk as a villain, just a goofy guy who loves to cook and somehow ended up working for Yzma, lol. They should really replace him with Yzma in the lineup instead, she was the true villain in 'Emperor's New Groove.'

Last edited:

DCBaker

Premium Member
Yeah, I think it's a typo. Though I never really viewed Kronk as a villain, just a goofy guy who loves to cook and somehow ended up working for Yzma, lol. They should really replace him with Yzma in the lineup instead, she was the true villain in 'Emperor's New Groove.'
She is on the list (but it looks like she was left off the @wdwmagic story) -

Screen Shot 2021-08-26 at 7.52.25 PM.png

WDWFanRay

Wouldn’t surprise me if this is true. With Universal announcing and building a new park and with Disney not building a new park in Orlando for over 20 years, the timing might be right for this to happen.

MarvelCharacterNerd

Just to avoid any confusion with the whole Kron / Kronk typo thing....

Disney is looking for this:
View attachment 583016

And NOT this:
View attachment 583017

So for those of you planning to audition, and you've been practicing crawling on all fours while roaring like a dinosaur... sadly you've been wasting your time.
But those whipping up some fabulous spinach puffs? Yeah, you all made the callbacks. :D

1630196963850.png

MurphyJoe

Oooh, oooh, I know*. Disney is announcing the transformation of World Showcase to Disney's World of Darkness where the nations of the world are presented by their greatest villains. Like they're spending the cash on a fifth gate.

*I really don't.

Brer Panther

How would an Yzma face character work out, anyway? I highly doubt they're gonna be able to find somebody that looks even remotely like Yzma. How would they even pull off the purple skin?

brb1006

How would an Yzma face character work out, anyway? I highly doubt they're gonna be able to find somebody that looks even remotely like Yzma. How would they even pull off the purple skin?
If a Disney Cruise Line stage show is able to make a face character version of Yzma work. Then it's possible.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom