California Grill to debut new fixed price three course menu.

Chi84

Premium Member
I guess you're correct. I must have just never actually read what it says about dress code for other sigs I've eaten at. And I've surely never been confronted about anything I've worn... Which I'm CERTAIN has always been shorts. Long pants don't get packed for Disney trips.
Same with us. Part of the fun of WDW is eating at restaurants that have a nicer ambiance without having to dress up. But if you look at what they are actually requiring to meet their signature dress code (shorts, sneakers and a Polo shirt will do), it's so minimal that I have a hard time believing people refuse to comply with it.

UNCgolf

Same with us. Part of the fun of WDW is eating at restaurants that have a nicer ambiance without having to dress up. But if you look at what they are actually requiring to meet their signature dress code (shorts, sneakers and a Polo shirt will do), it's so minimal that I have a hard time believing people refuse to comply with it.

They definitely do.

Last time I ate at Flying Fish a guy next to me was wearing a tank top and basketball shorts.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom