Boardwalk shopping and restaurants

eye4themeparks

No official opening. I wouldn't bet on the tweet of one person. Probably just a lucky guesser. Rumors of Jellyrolls reopening have been floating around since Disney first announced it. Calendars still show Temporarily unavailable through November.

Last edited:

nickys

Premium Member
No official opening. I wouldn't bet on the tweet of one person. Probably just a lucky guesser. Rumors of Jellyrolls reopening have been floating around since Disney first announced it. Calendars still show Temporarily unavailable through November.
Fair enough.

How about a post on Facebook from Scotty Kilwein that he will be returning to play at Jellyrolls in October. 😉

UNCgolf

Still a rumor. I'll believe it when I see an official announcement.

That's not what a rumor is. It's not a rumor when it comes from trusted sources.

That doesn't mean it's 100% guaranteed to happen, but rumor suggests it's just random speculation. This is not random speculation; it's information from people who actually have specific knowledge related to the topic at hand.

zeedan

We wanted to go over to the Boardwalk area on our visit in 2017. We had those "special day" buttons for our anniversary and were wearing them. When the parking attendant saw our buttons, she let us park and wished us happy anniversary. I'm getting buttons for the next trip and will do the same whether its our anniversary or not.

TrainsOfDisney

see my post--no it is not---transportation starts at opening time (today at 10am) and ends one hour after closing (today 11pm). So, I guess someone could use this transportation, but will always arrive at the parks later in the morning after taking a bus to a resort and then possibly another form of transport to a park.
This thread isn’t about transportation to the parks, it’s about transportation to the boardwalk.

I’m not trying to argue... just trying to help people understand the options for getting to the boardwalk.

TrainsOfDisney

I was responding to the comment that someone suggested using DS transportation to get into the parks without having to pay parking. Read the posts and see that someone suggested it. Are you done not correcting my information now?
I missed where anyone suggested that but I’ve done that many times when staying at the Hilton or Wyndham - it worked well for me.

DCBaker

Premium Member

Eric Graham

We really enjoy the Big River Grill and Brewing Works at the Boardwalk. It is a lot more fairly able to get a reservation than a lot of the other restaurants at Disneyworld and very good burgers, etc.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom