Main Street Train Station

Father Robinson

Original Poster
The side scrims are down! Only a small portion on the second level facing inside the park remains.
20210816_084308.jpg

Lady Liberty

Pretty sure not until Tron is complete unless I'm remembering wrong

I'm hoping that Tron will be done for the 50th celebration. I do believe that is the projected time frame. Once Tron is open the train should be running again, at least that's what I'm hoping. The train is one of my favorite rides and it hasn't been running since Dec 2018, that's a very long time...

The train station looks really good. Disney does know how to do things right.

castlecake2.0

I was there the other day and it looks
Like the upper windows were missing something. You could see right into the rafters. We’re there curtains before?

JoeCamel

I'm hoping that Tron will be done for the 50th celebration. I do believe that is the projected time frame. Once Tron is open the train should be running again, at least that's what I'm hoping. The train is one of my favorite rides and it hasn't been running since Dec 2018, that's a very long time...

The train station looks really good. Disney does know how to do things right.
So you are thinking Tron will be done Oct 1 ? Sorry, that is not happening

Lady Liberty

So you are thinking Tron will be done Oct 1 ? Sorry, that is not happening

When do you think Tron will be done? Personally I don't think Tron is going to be a ride for me I just really care about when the train will be running again. Do you have any insight as to when the train will be running again. Keeping my fingers crossed for good news. ;)🤞🎇✨

Brian

Likely since the scaffolding was just removed the interior may still have some active construction and the Magic Kingdom decorating team has not yet been allowed access to reinstall curtains.
I understand, but it's the kind of thing that would have gotten someone a big 'ol talking to, at minimum, if it happened 15 or more years ago. Show standards have gone down hill in recent years, and based on my experience working there for many years, it wouldn't fly until recently.

Same with the interspersed burnt out "popcorn" lights on every Main Street building and the Grand Floridian.

Last edited:

castlecake2.0

Likely since the scaffolding was just removed the interior may still have some active construction and the Magic Kingdom decorating team has not yet been allowed access to reinstall curtains.
While they’re waiting, all the curtains in the upper level of Canada need replaced lol

Brian

Does anyone know when the train will start running? They promised that in October last year, but nothing happened.
There's ongoing discussion here, though there has yet to be official confirmation from the company:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom