News Walkway between Disney's Grand Floridian and Disney's Polynesian Resort currently closed

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Or you know… the same dark gray concrete that has been used around the Polynesian Resort for decades.
Yeah…but it’s not “pretty”

I’m more of a “sun washed concrete” kinda guy…

or they should sell like monogrammed bricks to fanatics who would overpay for them? New revenue stream.

they could even get Beijing to put a low frequency tag in it…so you could see in on an app or something?

I just want what’s best for the shareholders 👍🏻

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Yeah…but it’s not “pretty”

I’m more of a “sun washed concrete” kinda guy…

or they should sell like monogrammed bricks to fanatics who would overpay for them? New revenue stream.

they could even get Beijing to put a low frequency tag in it…so you could see in on an app or something?

I just want what’s best for the shareholders 👍🏻
I'll take it over white concrete any day. That stuff is absolutely blinding in the mid-day sun. Dark stained concrete also does not show dirt and stains as readily as a lighter color concrete.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
It is rather odd to me that no rooms are available any of the dates I played with there in January or February 2022.....do you know if they are not making future dates available yet?
I don't know for sure, but I would suspect that is the case.

mrerk

Premium Member
Curious, are the personalized wedding pavers staying in place or were they said to be going with all the other personalized pavers?
I think they are gone. Mine would of been right around where the photographer was standing in picture 2. I see some blank granite ones but no personalized ones.

mrerk

Premium Member
The trucks there today are from Intertek PSI. Looking at the company website, they provide among other construction and engineering services, environmental testing services. The truck in the photo appears to be drilling rig, not sure but possibly to drill a monitoring well or extracting doing some type ground analysis. Definitely not a deep enough rig for a bore of any kind of massive structure or foundation.
Disneys-Polynesian-Resort_Full_42370.jpg
Test bore for the new DVC Polynesian Tower

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom