Mardi Gras @ WDW

Cadbury

Original Poster
I'm well aware Universal goes all out for this but does WDW do anything and/or sell any exclusive merchandise for Mardi Gras?

FettFan

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member
POFQ/R does do some things. But not on a grand scale. You could always get drunk at the France pavilion and try and throw beads and pretend you're in New Orleans. (joking)

Which is another case of 'Imagineers Suck at Naming Things' as "Sassagoula" isn't remotely Louisiana and is more along the lines of Florida/Georgia/Alabama.

It's always given me that Mississippi vibe. You'd think a Bayou Bob's would be more appropriate. To bad Pat O Briens has the tie in with Universal. But there's always Brennan's or ACME that would work.

Last edited:

GimpYancIent

Mardi Gras at WDW no. I was hoping for the Brazil Pavilion project for EPCOT to be more than a rumor. CARNAVAL! Now the Brazilians know how to party at Mardi Gras time. As for a New Orleans style Mardi Gras party, simply put, NO.

FettFan

POFQ/R does do some things. But not on a grand scale. You could always get drunk at the France pavilion and try and throw beads and pretend you're in New Orleans. (joking)

It's always given me that Mississippi vibe. You'd think a Bayou Bob's would be more appropriate. To bad Pat O Briens has the tie in with Universal. But there's always Brennan's or ACME that would work.

Cafe Du Monde.

Or Community Coffee.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom