Club Level Rooms on sale starting June 4

DCBaker

Premium Member
Dates announced for Polynesian, Beach Club and Yacht Club -

Screen Shot 2021-11-01 at 1.13.07 PM.png

kane47

Any info on the Sugar Loaf club at the Grand. It did not open with the main buildings Royal Palm club. The Sugar Loaf building was open briefly without club level then closed. Guest services will only confirm it is still closed without any reopening date. Any info would be appreciated.

James Alucobond

Any info on the Sugar Loaf club at the Grand. It did not open with the main buildings Royal Palm club. The Sugar Loaf building was open briefly without club level then closed. Guest services will only confirm it is still closed without any reopening date. Any info would be appreciated.
This actually reminds me of a somewhat tangential question that arose for me during my last stay ... I was in a club level room in Boca Chica and seemed to have unrestricted access via my magic band to both Sugar Loaf and the Royal Palm Club. Is it supposed to work that way? I know there's supposed to be a split between the main building and Sugar Loaf normally. Is Boca Chica an exception?

kane47

This actually reminds me of a somewhat tangential question that arose for me during my last stay ... I was in a club level room in Boca Chica and seemed to have unrestricted access via my magic band to both Sugar Loaf and the Royal Palm Club. Is it supposed to work that way? I know there's supposed to be a split between the main building and Sugar Loaf normally. Is Boca Chica an exception?
When booking club level, you will generally receive the category you book. Sugar Loaf club in the Sugar Loaf Key, or the Royal Palm Club in the Main building. From past experience, when inside a non-club level building such as Boca Chica, Sago Key, Counch Key, or Big Pine Key, you have access to both club lounges. 1 or 2 bedroom suites are available in all buildings. If you book that category you will have access to both the sugar loaf and royal palm club lounges. Every great while Disney will house a club level guest in a non club level building because of an issue such as over booking, emergency maintenance, etc. This has happen to me on two occasions and I was provided access to both lounges for the inconvenience.

kane47

Noticed that Sugar Loaf club rooms have been removed from the Disney reservation system. Only the suits in the Sugar Loaf are displayed. Anyone have any ideas of whats going on?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom