Laugh Floor Sign Uncovered

cookiee_munster

You know.. it just occurred to me... Could Disney be prepping this attraction’s reopening to promote the new Disney+ series?
That's exactly what i though. i think it'll be a good way of testing whether it's worth keeping the attraction around, what with the series streaming on Disney+ and still see if The Monsters Inc franchise is still a popular as it used to be.

ToTBellHop

That's exactly what i though. i think it'll be a good way of testing whether it's worth keeping the attraction around, what with the series streaming on Disney+ and still see if The Monsters Inc franchise is still a popular as it used to be.
That would explain the June date I heard. I want to say Monsters at Work premieres right before July 4th?

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Original Poster
The attraction was still taking in basically a full auditorium worth of people from 11 to like 5:30 every day before covid

CJR

It would be nice if they retooled some bits to freshen it up a bit. I'm sure a lot of people enjoy the same jokes over again, but it was time for some adjustment, IMHO.

Not counting on it, but just saying it would be a pleasant surprise.

DCBaker

Premium Member
IMG_7E870E2A37A4-1 2.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom