News Casey Jr Splash n Soak Station refurbishment - April 2021

ToTBellHop

I am assuming this has been closed since last summer?

Glad they’re painting it, regardless. Things need to look presentable.

ToTBellHop

It’s not my thing but is that really much different than the pools or water parks being open?
Children in diapers (not swim diapers) and my inability as a parent to shield my kids from snotty kids. I have more control at the pool or Blizzard Beach.

But these have never been my cup of tea.

ImperfectPixie

Children in diapers (not swim diapers) and my inability as a parent to shield my kids from snotty kids. I have more control at the pool or Blizzard Beach.

But these have never been my cup of tea.
I'd have better odds of winning an arm-wrestling contest against a giant octopus than keeping my boys away from any kind of water-spraying-thing...they've both been obsessed with swimming and water play since they were infants.

(Thankfully they're not kids of the constantly-green-nosed variety.)

docnabox

When I see this, I always wonder what my mother would have said about it. She hated Disney World but we went every year. She was a bit before her time because she always thought of WDW as a massive ripoff scheme. We never got souvenirs except for one Gilligan hat with the old globe logo on it and you could forget about meeting a character back when they used to just pop up in places. No. If she had seen this, she would have salivated at the opportunity, smiled with evil and told my brother and me that if we wanted to play in the water, we had a sprinkler at home and she was more than willing to leave and let us go play to our heart’s content.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom