Via Napoli Options

Fear

Original Poster
The menus I've seen online for Via Napoli have been pretty limited. Is one able to make adjustments to a pizza / make a custom pizza, or is it just the options that are visible on the menu online right now?

ilovelabs2021

The menus I've seen online for Via Napoli have been pretty limited. Is one able to make adjustments to a pizza / make a custom pizza, or is it just the options that are visible on the menu online right now?
A lot of the menus at various restaurants are limited. I am wondering if it is because they have reduced staff in the kitchens due to distancing and don't want to overwhelm them with too many different items? For pizza, though, it should be somewhat easier.

Last edited:

slipperalwaysfits

When we went in Nov 2020, we were able to do a "Create-your-own" pizza and could add just about anything we wanted on there. I'd recommend doing a "create your own." The portions are generous!

EmmieSue

$50 for a xl pizza where as all the other places at Disney are half the price. Ha
Have you actually had the pizza there? It tastes a million times better than the other on property pizza. I think most of the other pizza on property is absolutely disgusting. It's just soggy bread with with a pool of sauce in the middle and barely any cheese/toppings. Like something from a microwave.

Chi84

Premium Member
Have you actually had the pizza there? It tastes a million times better than the other on property pizza. I think most of the other pizza on property is absolutely disgusting. It's just soggy bread with with a pool of sauce in the middle and barely any cheese/toppings. Like something from a microwave.
The flatbreads at Pizzafari are an exception too. The arugula and shrimp one we had a few years ago was great. The standard pizzas there were still the kids' versions, though.

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
Premium Member
$50 for a xl pizza where as all the other places at Disney are half the price. Ha
Ok so first off. WDW pizza...Have you tried it? No? Ok next time you get pizza delivered, eat it, then throw away the box and cardboard it came in. A couple of days later go into the garbage outside and find the carboard, pull it out put it in the microwave for 35 seconds and enjoy something that tastes 10 times better than WDW pizza.

If you're ABSOLUTELY NEEDING to have pizza in WDW there are only 2 places to go:

1. Pizza Ponte in DS
  2. Via Napoli in EPCOT

Frankly whatever price they're asking you to pay them --- it's worth it.
Otherwise you're risking permanent damage to your taste buds, esophagus and digestive track.

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member
Ok so first off. WDW pizza...Have you tried it? No? Ok next time you get pizza delivered, eat it, then throw away the box and cardboard it came in. A couple of days later go into the garbage outside and find the carboard, pull it out put it in the microwave for 35 seconds and enjoy something that tastes 10 times better than WDW pizza.

If you're ABSOLUTELY NEEDING to have pizza in WDW there are only 2 places to go:

1. Pizza Ponte in DS
  2. Via Napoli in EPCOT

Otherwise you're risking permanent damage to your taste buds, esophagus and digestive track.

Splitsville ain’t bad either. For what it is. Bar Pizza. Via Napoli and Flippers (just off site) are my choices when I crave the stuff. And actually I think Via Napoli is very very good.

Hockey89

1. Pizza Ponte in DS
  2. Via Napoli in EPCOT

So true. The pizza sucks at WDW. I’m still shocked when people say Via Napoli is good pizza. Have you never had good pizza? Bc the place is so blah.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom