A question about payment on Mobile Ordering...

Disdude71

I have not tried Mobile Ordering yet. I do not like to keep a credit card on file so I was wondering if you can pay once you pick up your order. Or what I I would rather use a Disney Gift card to pay instead?

nickys

Premium Member
I have not tried Mobile Ordering yet. I do not like to keep a credit card on file so I was wondering if you can pay once you pick up your order. Or what I I would rather use a Disney Gift card to pay instead?
You can use a gift card on mobile orders now. Unfortunately you need to enter the card number each time, so many people are keeping a note of the number on their phone that they can copy and paste it in.

Upvote 0

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
As mentioned you can use a gift card on mobile orders.
Also if you use a credit card its only attached to the mobile orders so its separate from having a card on file to charge back to your room reservation. (If that is what you mean by not wanting a card on file)

Upvote 0

Disdude71

Original Poster
As mentioned you can use a gift card on mobile orders.
Also if you use a credit card its only attached to the mobile orders so its separate from having a card on file to charge back to your room reservation. (If that is what you mean by not wanting a card on file)
Yes. That is what I was wondering as well. Thank you.

Upvote 0

mpaulam

In the Parks
No
I used Mobile ordering for the first time last week. I used a Disney Visa Rewards card to pay. I used it again 2 days later and it asked me if I wanted to use the same payment method, so I didn't have to enter any payment info that time. :)

Upvote 0

Yellow Shoes

I left a credit card on file at the hotel, then paid the charges off with my Disney gift cards. As I recall, the folios are run around 2 AM, (??sometime in the middle of the night) so we were advised that any charges on the Magic Bands on our last day would go on the credit card and we would not be able to pay those charges off with the gift card.
Sorry--that's confusing. Our check out day was Friday. The last time we could be sure that we could pay magic band charges off with the credit card was Thursday evening. Friday's charges went to the credit card.

Upvote 0

crawale

There is an ordering desk for people who can't use the mobile ordering. I would think you could order and pay there.

Upvote 0

ilovelabs2021

I would just put in a gift card or a credit card you want to use just for food. I wouldn't want to order at a desk and pay cash; that will inevitably take a lot more time. Mobile ordering is just so convenient.

Upvote 0

MotherofaPrincessLover

I left a credit card on file at the hotel, then paid the charges off with my Disney gift cards. As I recall, the folios are run around 2 AM, (??sometime in the middle of the night) so we were advised that any charges on the Magic Bands on our last day would go on the credit card and we would not be able to pay those charges off with the gift card.
Sorry--that's confusing. Our check out day was Friday. The last time we could be sure that we could pay magic band charges off with the credit card was Thursday evening. Friday's charges went to the credit card.
Mobile ordering is a little different. As of now, you can't charge to your room. You either pay with a credit card or gift card when you place the order.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom