News Mad Tea Party closing for refurbishment February 2021

Castle Cake Apologist

Whenever this goes down for refurb, I always hope they'll do something about the roof. It's just so ugly, and Paris has shown how beautiful it really can be. It doesn't need to be a direct copy of Paris' glass canopy, but we can do a lot better than what's in Orlando right now.

If I'm not mistaken, we were planned to get a new roof as part of NFL, but it was cut. The early concept art shows it.

drizgirl

Whenever this goes down for refurb, I always hope they'll do something about the roof. It's just so ugly, and Paris has shown how beautiful it really can be. It doesn't need to be a direct copy of Paris' glass canopy, but we can do a lot better than what's in Orlando right now.
I doubt they're investing much in style right now. Probably just a mechanical refurbishment.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
This just in... the turntable is now stationary. You just simply spin the teacups while they’re in place.

Also, the mouse was replaced with a cutout “temporarily” during this phase of operation.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster

PHOTOS - Mad Tea Party now closed for refurbishment​

Mad-Tea-Party_Full_41017.jpg

jeanericuser001

Well they could always try a disco theme complete with lasers and disco ball projecting lights everywhere.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom