News Bonjour Village Gifts exterior refurbishment

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Is this the first of the New Fantasyland buildings to get a refurb?

From today

Bonjour-Village-Gifts_Full_40693.jpg

Goofnut1980

It's nice and all, but could get get some other more important things fixed. I dont know.. Maybe paint the turrets to match the castle. Because we have 3 colors going on with them... Blue, Faded Blue and Purple... LOL

UNCgolf

That's a weird choice. I don't think any of the buildings in the town in Beauty and the Beast were green.

Plus, it's not even actually green right now. It still looks vaguely yellow just with some light green staining; I've never seen a building that looks like that in real life. Is that supposed to be the final paint job or are they still applying more coats of green?

yensidtlaw1969

Not quite sure what people are on about - the building has always been Green. This photo is from the Soft Opening in 2012:

1612701789140.png

The green appears to be a little more saturated now than it used to be (though that could be a product of the photo), but it's not a wild departure from the original color scheme.

JoeCamel

Not quite sure what people are on about - the building has always been Green. This photo is from the Soft Opening in 2012:

View attachment 530117

The green appears to be a little more saturated now than it used to be (though that could be a product of the photo), but it's not a wild departure from the original color scheme.
Same guy that chose the castle turrets chose this, don't know if it is a conscious choice or the guy needs his vision tested. Maybe he has cataracts and he sees though a fog

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom