New Walt Disney World offer adds 2 extra days to your ticket with a 4-night room-and-ticket package

monothingie

Proxy War 2024: Never Forget
Premium Member
Opening Salvo.

As always, contact our amazing Walt Disney World travel agency @Kingdom Konsultant for details and free quote.
Just remember when booking this, you are paying rack rate hotel rates. @Kingdom Konsultant can tell you if this deal works out for you or if another one of Disney's promos would be better.

AshaNeOmah

So you're getting a 6 day ticket with only a 4 night stay? Or are they only requiring a 2 day ticket with the two bonus days then added to make 4?

Either way, it's not really a great deal. Especially if the extra days are 5 and 6.

tirian

So you're getting a 6 day ticket with only a 4 night stay? Or are they only requiring a 2 day ticket with the two bonus days then added to make 4?

Either way, it's not really a great deal. Especially if the extra days are 5 and 6.
But free days are free days. I’m impressed with the offer.

AshaNeOmah

But free days are free days. I’m impressed with the offer.
Don't buy that. The week I'm looking for in April has a 4 day ticket at $491 vs a 6 day at $539. Less than $50 in 'savings' if it's two days added onto a 4 day package, and the buyer still doesn't have a hotel room for the extra days.

At a 2 day ticket increased to 4, it's a savings of over $200. A much better deal.

note2001

If no other deals were offered, at least this would be something. But Disney has far better ones out there.

This is one of those sucker deals. Pop the word "free" in there and there's bound to be a bunch of folk who won't do the math hop on it.

Grumpy4196

Already had a 5 night 4 day ticket package booked under the 35% offer. Changed to the ticket offer so now have 5 night 5 day tickets for $2 more.

NelleBelle

Already had a 5 night 4 day ticket package booked under the 35% offer. Changed to the ticket offer so now have 5 night 5 day tickets for $2 more.
How'd you do that (asking for myself as I too have a something similar)--didn't think you could combine offers??

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Keep in mind that the 35% off is geared towards deluxe and deluxe villa accommodations. If you are at a Value, the ticket offer is going to work out better for you since you are getting a much lower percentage off on the room.
Also if you already have tickets, the ticket offer is going to apply as long as you have at least the required ticket for the offer. We played around with both offers for our clients to see which would work best for them.

Pam

Last edited:

pixie225

Just got off the phone with Disney for 2nd time in 3 days. First time - Friday - I was on hold for 90 minutes. I had seen on the webpage that there were new offers. Checked, and discovered I could save $271 off the 5 night stay we have in May, as price had dropped a bit due to the 2 free day offer. I inquired about the 35% off room promo, and was told I didn't qualify. After thinking about it, I called back this morning, and had no wait at all. I explained the situation, and the wonderful woman who helped me this time got me another $700 and change off our price (same exact CR Garden Wing Garden view room) which will be refunded to our cc. Sooo - if you don't get the answer you want at first, call back and you may get someone more knowledgeable.

NelleBelle

Just got off the phone with Disney for 2nd time in 3 days. First time - Friday - I was on hold for 90 minutes. I had seen on the webpage that there were new offers. Checked, and discovered I could save $271 off the 5 night stay we have in May, as price had dropped a bit due to the 2 free day offer. I inquired about the 35% off room promo, and was told I didn't qualify. After thinking about it, I called back this morning, and had no wait at all. I explained the situation, and the wonderful woman who helped me this time got me another $700 and change off our price (same exact CR Garden Wing Garden view room) which will be refunded to our cc. Sooo - if you don't get the answer you want at first, call back and you may get someone more knowledgeable.
So she gave you both deals?😮

pixie225

Disney won't piggy back offers. It's one or the other.

Pam
We got the 2 day free price drop on Friday. The refund hit my cc on Saturday. On Sunday another rep gave us 35% off deal. Haven't received that refund yet, but the confirmation email we got reflected the 35% off. It was one, then the other. We are very happy it worked out for us that way.

me_stitch

Premium Member
Just rebooked my 5 night stay so I'm getting the 5th night free now, thought about adding another night since it would be free but 5 nights are plenty since it's just my daughter and I.

pixie225

Just an update - got back $715 to our credit card from the 35% off. (on top of the 2nd day free price drop). Now all we need are both our covid shots before 5/1 - doesn't look promising for us here in NY. Would be our 4th cancellation.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom