PHOTOS - New outdoor bar coming to Splitsville at Disney Springs

halltd

Is the bar on the corner that they already have going away? Seems like an odd place to me...especially if they're getting rid of lanes. I guess their food and beverage is more profitable.

PS: Are those graphics supposed to be that color or are they just crazy faded and need replaced? :)

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster

Construction walls down at Splitsville's new outdoor bar in Disney Springs​

Splitsville_Full_41520.jpg

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
So...no additional outdoor seating? just walk-up? will this eliminate the walk-up at the main outside bar?

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Is the bar on the corner that they already have going away? Seems like an odd place to me...especially if they're getting rid of lanes. I guess their food and beverage is more profitable.

PS: Are those graphics supposed to be that color or are they just crazy faded and need replaced? :)

I doubt the corner bar is going away. I have friend that play live music there on a regular basis. I think this is just for additional beverage sales.

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
That bar is a huge problem. It creates a TON of noise pollution inside the theaters on that side of the AMC when there is live music going on.
oh really? I go see my friends play all of the time and never thought about the noise for the theatre. They are NOT getting ride of the "patio" bands, however.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom