EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival 2021

castlecake2.0

Any threads/posts about food reviews? (like honest ones, not ones where ''everything is amazing!")
I was there yesterday and I have to say they did an amazing job with all the flower displays! It was beautiful. For food I had everything at the impossible booth and loved it all. I also had the fig cake in morocco, tasted like a fig newton, which I love, but may not be as sweet as people want for a dessert. Had the beer and vegan meat dish at Mexico and they were both good but the staff there were in zero hurry and that was a bit off putting. Oh and I had the chicken flatbread at the honey booth and will definitely be going back for that.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
The Trackers have been known to talk trash about some of the festival food, as will as The Dis (when they're not shoving gobs of it in their mouths without a drink nearby).

dreday3

If you watch YouTube, Molly from AllEars is pretty honest about what food she does or doesn't like. I'm sure she will have a vlog out soon. I don't know if people here are fans of hers (probably not :D) but I like her.

TrainsOfDisney

It still amazing me that people will listen to a vloggers food review. They have no experience but an annual pass.
Well he’s not a vlogger but I’ve taken Tom Bricker’s advice on quite a few things and been very happy for it. I would have never wandered over to Spyglass Grille I’m sure of that.

He also saved me a crazy amount of money by telling me about Hotel Canary which revealed Priceline express hotels.

dreday3

It still amazing me that people will listen to a vloggers food review. They have no experience but an annual pass.

I don't listen to vloggers for food reviews. I watch because I'm not there and it's fun to see all the food/merch offerings. That they give their opinion on the food has no bearing on if I will try food or not.

But I mean, what kind of experience do you need to determine if you like a food item or not? 🤔

TrainsOfDisney

But I mean, what kind of experience do you need to determine if you like a food item or not? 🤔
Ego would like to have a word with you!!!! Haha

7850EE98-FFDA-4DB1-A53F-22A71071DDD7.jpeg

castlecake2.0

I used to like wdw couple reviews of the food, because they would explain all the tastes and flavours instead of just saying it’s good/not good. They lost me as a fan when they started advertising that they would come to the park/resorts for paid photography sessions (not allowed) when hundreds of photos pass were laid off.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom