New Walt Disney World Resort hotel offer includes two additional days of theme park access

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
Hmm probably won't take them up on this offer.
I do usually stay 4 nights but the max I'd want is 4 days of tickets which means I should only be purchasing 2 day tickets but seems like you have to purchase at least a 3 day since it says includes a 5 day ticket?

I currently have a pin code for 25%, 30%, or 35% off good through June 30th.
I may or may not book it for late June and cancel if the vaccine is not widely available although it seems like many are already doing that OR my pin code is very limited with those dates anyways.

Hoping to get another pin code or have a good discount come out for the dates I really wanted to go next year.

hkelly9773

Other than the room types that they mentioned are excluded, do we know what hotels this will be offered at? With there already being select hotels open, are those the ones that they are referring to?

Animaniac93-98

Yeah. Sounds like a deal but first you need to pay regular hotel rates plus stay longer to get the deal Hmmmm. Likely evens out with other deals.

Like "free dining", It's a better deal if you have more people sharing the same room (at least from how I read it).

2 adults and 2 kids in a single room would get more out of this than 1 or 2 adults I think.

phillip9698

This seems less like a deal and more a ploy to get people to buy more nights at rack rate. As is having a park ticket on arrival and departure day is not a big plus for us so we would need to buy a 5th night at rack rate to make use of even one of the additional park days.

38053WDW

Hmm probably won't take them up on this offer.
I do usually stay 4 nights but the max I'd want is 4 days of tickets which means I should only be purchasing 2 day tickets but seems like you have to purchase at least a 3 day since it says includes a 5 day ticket?

I currently have a pin code for 25%, 30%, or 35% off good through June 30th.
I may or may not book it for late June and cancel if the vaccine is not widely available although it seems like many are already doing that OR my pin code is very limited with those dates anyways.

Hoping to get another pin code or have a good discount come out for the dates I really wanted to go next year.
PIN code? I'm hoping to see some good deals with Disney VISA - but again some people seem to get them and not me and my card says Member since Day 1

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
PIN code? I'm hoping to see some good deals with Disney VISA - but again some people seem to get them and not me and my card says Member since Day 1

Yes Disney Destinations sends out PIN codes sometimes. I've stayed onsite a number of times since 2006 and I've only ever gotten a PIN code NOW.

With Disney Visa early access etc if you didn't get the email you just call.
However in recent years its mostly been GP discounts and maybe a few extra stay dates tacked on to the beginning or end for Disney Visa.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom