News Disney characters will soon be visiting Walt Disney World Resort hotels

MickeyLuv'r

Great. Characters should be at the Resorts. At all levels of Resorts too (just like waterslides and hot tubs should be!!).
Good to see this happening.

And a small nightlight should be in every hotel in every bathroom. To me, it just seems dumb that they are still rare. Seems like such a low cost money saving no-brainer safety feature, like non-slip bathtubs.

(Oh, and shaving/make up mirrors! Again, seems a bad idea guests should ever have to bring their own.)

I'm happy WDW is bringing characters to the hotels. The few times I've seen them at hotels it was really fun! Much better than meeting them in the parks! I wish they'd do this permanently. At the hotels, they don't tend to get mobbed, and they are unexpected, and it feels more special. Character greets are best when spontaneous.

Miru

This is actually good news, and an increasingly rare positive development here in Walt Disney World. Most of what’s been going on at WDW recently (or will happen sometime in 202X) has detracted from the experience greatly. Why is good news so rare? Is WDW heading into a dark age akin to what’s been going on at DL since 2017?
I feel like characters should also be roaming the Disneyland Resort Hotels, not just WDW.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom