Deadpool 3 - Use the other Deadpool and Wolverine Thread please.

Ghost93

Did you watch either of the other two Deadpool movies? They use the F-word a combined 170x in both movies. So I wouldn't expect really any more or any less than the average of 85 F bombs in the movie.
Yes. Loved the first one, felt the second was alright but a step down from the first (which managed to balance humor with a darker tone better).

My criticism was more of the trailer itself. I have no issues with the F-word being said a lot, but there was just this feeling in the trailer that they were trying to prove something.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Yes. Loved the first one, felt the second was alright but a step down from the first (which managed to balance humor with a darker tone better).

My criticism was more of the trailer itself. I have no issues with the F-word being said a lot, but there was just this feeling in the trailer that they were trying to prove something.
I don't see an issue with it even in the trailers, as this isn't going to be a family friendly movie anyways so best to get that out of the way up front, but to each their own.

And I guess some forget how they used the F-word in the first movies trailer -

Or even in the second one -

Last edited:

spacemt354

Chili's

100% agree. While still excited for the movie, I was less impressed with this trailer than the teaser, for that very reason. It didn't feel authentic or natural, it felt like overcompensating.

Ghost93

100% agree. While still excited for the movie, I was less impressed with this trailer than the teaser, for that very reason. It didn't feel authentic or natural, it felt like overcompensating.
I liked the trailer more than the teaser, but that had nothing to do with the f-words and everything to do with the use of Madonna's "Like A Prayer".

Trauma

Yeah they have something to prove.

It’s time to prove that Marvel can still print $$$ with a good movie.

That trailer just sold so many tickets, it’s not even funny.

That was a home run.

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Little bit curious as to why nobody used the thread that was made a year before this one lol

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Original Poster
As originator of this thread, which I guessed I accidentally created when I didn't see the other thread... please post to the other thread and not here.

Go here....

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
As originator of this thread, which I guessed I accidentally created when I didn't see the other thread... please post to the other thread and not here.

Go here....

Marvel Cinematic Universe GIF by Leroy Patterson

Disney Irish

Premium Member

Go here....

Nah, I'm a rebel. This thread has been more active on the topic than the other thread, no offense to @Dead2009. Unless the mods can merge the two, this one should remain the active one in my opinion.

Screamface

I will see the film in the cinema, but the Deadpool films have always been overrated, by a large margin. They're just different in the genre which is the appeal. They don't have much rewatchability. This will do well because Wolverine, nostalgia and the fact Deadpool is still different enough that it isn't tarnished by the current state of comic book movies.

Hawkeye_2018

I will see the film in the cinema, but the Deadpool films have always been overrated, by a large margin. They're just different in the genre which is the appeal. They don't have much rewatchability. This will do well because Wolverine, nostalgia and the fact Deadpool is still different enough that it isn't tarnished by the current state of comic book movies.
I agree. However, they are still entertaining. And this one looks way more entertaining than any recent MCU movie/show

FettFan

I noped out of the franchise after the first one. Just not for me.

Prince-1

Well that's one opinion. It's totally wrong but definitely an opinion. ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom