News Lucky Brand at Disney Springs to close

icc2515

I used to love Lucky brand in my 20s. But not sure how in fashion they are anymore
I need context for this statement. How old are you now 30...50? How many years am I out of style walking around in my Lucky Jeans. Should I switch back to my parachute pants? Is it still Hammer time?

jmuboy

I need context for this statement. How old are you now 30...50? How many years am I out of style walking around in my Lucky Jeans. Should I switch back to my parachute pants? Is it still Hammer time?
Lol - I needed this laugh! I’m 40 :)

jaxonp

Lucky Brand Jeans $30 at Costco or $129 at Disney Spring.

Same thing with Levis. 501's at Disney Springs $89, Premium Outlets $59, Kohls $39. Exact same 501 Jeans.

I wonder how much a 1.74oz pack of M&M's are going to be at the new M&M store at DS? Maybe $10?

Just because they share the same brand names doesn't mean each jean is the same thing. Levi has different qualities up and down its product offering. There is a big difference in quality between a $30 and $200 pair of jeans.

jaxonp

Yeah but they aren't the same as the higher priced versions sold at the Disney Springs store. Different materials.
People don't understand this concept. 501 is a cut not a finish product... they use different quality materials and construction methods at higher price points. Think of 501 as a sedan. Theres lots of sedans sold by GM... some are sold at cheaper prices like chevy and some are sold at higher prices like caddy.

jaxonp

I’ve heard rumors that Louis Vuitton has looked at space. Way more high end than anything there but would probably be a slam dunk regardless. LVs always have lines.

I should say people from LVMH have looked... for what that’s worth.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom