Walt Disney World operating hours calendar update sees hours return to something more normal for Oct, Nov, Dec 2020

FeelsSoGoodToBeBad

Definitely a move in the right direction. Now if they'd just increase HWS hours so they could cut back the congestion and increase the number of BGs for RotR they'd REALLY be cooking with gas!

This helps me feel more confident about our upcoming trip. Of course, there's a lot of time between now and Spring Break, sooo.....🤞🤞🤞🤞

Upvote 0

slipperalwaysfits

With the longer hours, it's going to be much more crowded and Disney will have to do something to manage the crowds like FP+ because so many people will be in there at the same time. I wonder how much they'll up capacity for the holidays?

Upvote 0

raymusiccity

With the longer hours, it's going to be much more crowded and Disney will have to do something to manage the crowds like FP+ because so many people will be in there at the same time. I wonder how much they'll up capacity for the holidays?
I'm part of the group who feels that all of the rides reach equilibrium without FastPass. There's no stop and go at the check points. One line feeding a ride will always be more efficient than two lines funneled into one choke point. The posted 'wait time' will serve as the controlling factor over standing in line is worth it or not. Local visitors will skip long lines, figuring that they'll always be able to come back when it's less crowded. This clears the way for the out of town folk who might only have one opportunity to visit.

Upvote 0

wendysue

I'm part of the group who feels that all of the rides reach equilibrium without FastPass. There's no stop and go at the check points. One line feeding a ride will always be more efficient than two lines funneled into one choke point. The posted 'wait time' will serve as the controlling factor over standing in line is worth it or not. Local visitors will skip long lines, figuring that they'll always be able to come back when it's less crowded. This clears the way for the out of town folk who might only have one opportunity to visit.
Yep...it worked just fine before FastPass.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom