News Winter Summerland to reopen, Fantasia Gardens to close for the season

Parker in NYC

Is Fantasia closed / needing to close soon because of swan construction?
That's what I was thinking. Also, I love Fantasia Gardens and sincerely hope nothing else is afoot. Yes, I see the reopening date, I just pray this won't be our hippo and crocodile's last dance. Last chance... for love.

Donna Summer Disco GIF

TrainsOfDisney

I am surprised that the mini-golf is doing enough business to make it work running buses to it.
With nba and water parks closed, is this a trick to not refund certain passes / tickets?

On the other hand, I’m sure they won’t be running extra busses, just adding a stop to existing routes. So they are really only paying to staff the course.

Lilofan

I hope they take the down time for Fantasia Gardens and give it some love. It was in pretty rough shape when I was there last November.
When we were there last the Fantasia pavilion next door where conventions used to be at looked in rough shape also.

RyboFlavin

I hope they take the down time for Fantasia Gardens and give it some love. It was in pretty rough shape when I was there last November.
I agree. The last time I played was in Sept. 2019 and I even took a few pictures because I was surprised that they would have let parts of it deteriorate so much. There were several holes that had ripped & worn carpet. Other decorations weren't working, like the white grates, which at one time, had bubbling water which you needed to putt through. I can only imagine the current condition if f they haven't done anything since then.
2019-09-11_21h53m38s_01362.JPG
2019-09-11_21h55m35s_01382.JPG
2019-09-11_21h57m28s_01392.JPG
2019-09-11_21h55m01s_01372.JPG

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom