News Frozen Ever After closing for short refurbishment in November 2020

Fable McCloud

They're probably going to incorporate new outfits/scenes/songs from Frozen 2. That's my guess. It'd be great if they could swap out the face projection animatronics for the ones like in Beauty and the Beast in Tokyo. I hate how the girls faces glow so bright as opposed to the rest of them. Plus, sometimes the faces don't work right and get all misaligned and it's really creepy. Those BatB AAs are gorgeous.

Brer Oswald

They're probably going to incorporate new outfits/scenes/songs from Frozen 2. That's my guess. It'd be great if they could swap out the face projection animatronics for the ones like in Beauty and the Beast in Tokyo. I hate how the girls faces glow so bright as opposed to the rest of them. Plus, sometimes the faces don't work right and get all misaligned and it's really creepy. Those BatB AAs are gorgeous.
SHORT refurbishment. Like a couple of days short. They aren’t replacing animatronics or changing scenes.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
My guess for such a short refurbishment would be ride system maintenance not show related.

Fable McCloud

My guess for such a short refurbishment would be ride system maintenance not show related.
Yeah, I didn't see the dates when I posted originally...

HOWEVER I fully expect a refurb within the next year adding in stuff from Frozen 2, whether it's costumes, music or little things like Bruni or Gale somewhere in the ride.

RevRemy

something something epcot something something not enough to do something something food and alcohol something something maelstrom

did i predict the rest of this thread? ;)
so much truth though... we were in Epcot Thursday. If it was not for food and wine and frozen it would have been a total bust.

DCBaker

Premium Member
Frozen Ever After has reopened a day early -

Screen Shot 2020-11-06 at 3.55.20 PM.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom