'Hollywood and Vine' and Cinderella's Royal Table to return in late September along with more quick service options

Jon81uk

Cinderella’s Royal Table Signature Dining with Fireworks

Assuming you mean this one https://www.disneyworld.co.uk/dining/cinderella-royal-table-package/

I've not done it, but just add up what you get.
CRT dinner usually $75
glass of sparkling wine with dinner $12
After fireworks dessert party $89

Total $176. Where is the additional $25 of value coming from? the box of chocolates?
Also doing a three course meal and a dessert party is a lot of food, I don't think its possible to eat enough to feel the value. The better option would be to just do the dessert party on its own and CRT another day (or for lunch) to spread the meals out.

JustAFan

Any idea on how they'll be handling buffet style service? Hollywood & Vine is a buffet. Chef Mickey's, Tusker House, Crystal Palace are all buffets as well. Surely they won't have people handling food, right? I wonder if they'll offer the same food, but have attendants serving guests.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
Assuming you mean this one https://www.disneyworld.co.uk/dining/cinderella-royal-table-package/

I've not done it, but just add up what you get.
CRT dinner usually $75
glass of sparkling wine with dinner $12
After fireworks dessert party $89

Total $176. Where is the additional $25 of value coming from? the box of chocolates?
Also doing a three course meal and a dessert party is a lot of food, I don't think its possible to eat enough to feel the value. The better option would be to just do the dessert party on its own and CRT another day (or for lunch) to spread the meals out.

I have unfortunately done it once with my wife, but never again. The food is ok, but not at signature level. Your special treat is a flimsy clear plastic box with a Turkish delight gone off inside a cardboard carriage. The included fireworks viewing is the same as the fireworks terrace party.

Jon81uk

Any idea on how they'll be handling buffet style service? Hollywood & Vine is a buffet. Chef Mickey's, Tusker House, Crystal Palace are all buffets as well. Surely they won't have people handling food, right? I wonder if they'll offer the same food, but have attendants serving guests.

Not sure on those specific places but elsewhere people have mentioned places such as Biergarten are now serving family style instead of buffet.
I would guess most buffets will either go family style with food brought to the table or cafeteria style where the chef plates it for you at the buffet counter.

carriebeth

They have a menu available on the app and probably the website. You get salad a choice of entree and choice of dessert. No buffet no family style just a totally different experience right now.

JustAFan

They have a menu available on the app and probably the website. You get salad a choice of entree and choice of dessert. No buffet no family style just a totally different experience right now.
Thanks! Disappointing, but I get it. Not a fan of selecting my food from what others have picked over right now.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom