News New Florida Resident Disney Magic Flex Ticket from $49 per day

revancho

As a new local resident, Universal is getting my money currently since Disney is very clearly thumbing its nose. I get the arguments, but blocking AP sales just for this discount is a huge barrier. I bought one only because a friend is in town and I promised I would go. And when I visit Disney Springs and the resorts, I'm much less likely to buy food or merch because I have the bad taste in my mouth. Where I typically now always buy things at Universal. If Disney have any type of pass option, it would be strongly reversed. I get it's one person, but feeling appreciated has a tangible return now and in the future.

Agreed! I moved here in March (epic timing) mainly out of a love for Disney. Since then, my passion for Disney has only gone down while my appreciation for Universal has gone way up. Universal has made it easy and affordable to visit, while Disney has made it difficult and expensive. I’m not even sure I will buy a Disney AP if or when they become available at this point because the value just isn’t quite there with the limited reservations. And that would have been unthinkable for me just a few months ago.

Jrb1979

They aren’t closed permanently, just until demand stabilizes a bit. I’d honestly be surprised if they were still closed by the end of the year.
I personally don't see demand stabilizing by then. Covid numbers might be down but many people won't be able to afford a Disney vacation. It still blows me away that people still believe demand will return so quick.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom