News A Taste of EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival 2020

Safer to be walking around outside in world showcase without a mask than it would be sitting inside a restaurant eating without a mask.
Not saying they would be sitting inside eating the food from the kiosks. Was just wondering if they would be having designated areas outside for eating the food from the stands.

peter11435

Not saying they would be sitting inside eating the food from the kiosks. Was just wondering if they would be having designated areas outside for eating the food from the stands.
I think you missed my point. I’m not saying they would be eating kiosk food indoors. I’m saying it’s safer to have people eat kiosk food outdoors without masks than to have guests seated inside the table service restaurants without masks.

csmat99

Don't they limit it to 79 days such that a temporary kiosk doesn't become defined as 'permanent' for tax purposes?

Of course, they can just shift each kiosk one space to the right every 79 days.

Anyway, it was just something someone said. The 79th day is Oct 1 if that amounts to anything.
Not sure about Florida but in PA I believe it's around 120 days.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Serious question. With the mandate to wear masks (not complaining), I thought for sure there wouldn't be kiosks scattered around Epcot. But with the kiosks, people will be removing their masks frequently and I think it would be difficult to sustain social distancing. Is this really going to work?

Just make sure the trash can you're eating on is more than 6 feet away from the trash can others are eating on.

MikeyK72

I think you missed my point. I’m not saying they would be eating kiosk food indoors. I’m saying it’s safer to have people eat kiosk food outdoors without masks than to have guests seated inside the table service restaurants without masks.

100% agree with your point.

DoleWhipDrea

Maybe now with the park reservation system keeping guests locked to just one park, I’ll be able to get that Orange Bird souvenir cup. One can hope, right? 😆

DCBaker

Premium Member
Ends November 22nd.

Screen Shot 2020-10-15 at 3.22.14 PM.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom