World Showcase to be staffed by American CMs

Lilofan

It would be in bad taste for CMs to wear international attire of the respective countries...hopefully, they coordinate it in a way to staff each country with CMs with either knowledge or heritage related to each country.
American CMs wearing those cute kimonos and wooden sandles shoes the Japan cast wear will be different.

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
I’d hate to be in a conversation with you then
Its no disrespect to you, WDW862 is simply asking you to move the COVID conversation to the proper thread.

Back on topic, I think as long as their intentions are to hire back international cast members in January to retain World Showcase's authenticity, I think this is the next best option in order for Epcot to open.

Mainahman

I don't worry about people working in the China Pavilion but I expect their sales to be the lowest of any on the Pavilions. People are upset with China due to Covid19 but no one should get upset we ith individuals. Remember the Chinese Americans built the intercontinental railroad and have been here for well over 100 years.
More room for me! I love love love China! the Soldiers <3

Lilofan

I don't worry about people working in the China Pavilion but I expect their sales to be the lowest of any on the Pavilions. People are upset with China due to Covid19 but no one should get upset we ith individuals. Remember the Chinese Americans built the intercontinental railroad and have been here for well over 100 years.
Many I know and myself like Chinese food so we could be going to China for lunch or dinner.

Raineman

China is astonishing, but also a tyrannical dictatorship bent on global domination. No need to mince words about that. ;)
Hmmmm...are you describing China, or TWDC? Emperor @realBobChapek , anyone? :D

On a more serious note, if I were going to Epcot this summer, I would really miss going to our first stop in WS, the Canada pavilion, and being able to speak to some CMs that are Canucks as well. Any time we see a CM working there that is from our area, we always mention where we are from, and almost every time they will tell us that they used to live there, they have friends there, etc. It's like we are getting a little piece of home while we are far from home, and I'm sure it is nice for the CMs as well, especially since they are gone from home for extended periods while working at WDW.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom